Wall Art is a unique and ultimate kind of home décor. But we often hear a question about how to hang wall art. Well, there is no hard and fast rule of wall art hanging but few things to keep in mind while hanging framed wall art.
Wall art is an important aspect of interior design and poor placement of it gives a bad impact on the viewer. Wall art should be placed with proper care and attention. As wall décor is a great way to express your personality by placing any of your creative artwork on the walls of your room.
Wall décor includes many things such as wall decals, metal wall art, wall hangings, wall posters, wall tapestries, wall stickers, etc. So, merely it depends on you how you decorate your walls with canvas art or any other kind of wall décor.
So in this article let’s try to cover all your queries related to wall art, it's hanging, material, the perfect place to hang wall art, and many more.
How to hang Wall Art?
Again there is no hard and fast rule on how to hang a wall art but there are major considerations. Like, you need to hang canvas walls at eye-level. Always measure the dimensions of the place you are intended to hang wall art on and order the same size. If you are planning to hang it above your headboard, it should be 4-6 inches above the furniture.
What is the formula of Hanging Wall Art?
Wall Art hanging requires a little know-how about the sizes, dimensions, and a little mathematics. According to the formula of Wall Art:
- Divide the height of the Frame by 2.
- Measure the distance from the top of the frame to the hanging hardware and subtract it from the above (height of frame ÷ 2) number.
- Now add 57, 58, 59, or 60 in the solution of the above calculation.
- This final sum is the exact height at which you should place your wall art.
How to Hang Wall Art without Nails?
Hanging nails often lead to damage to the walls of the room. So people prefer hanging wall art without nails. Most of the companies like Tiaracle provide hanging hangers along with art that is a convenient way to hang the wall art without nails. Another alternative to this issue is picture hanging strips. These strips are considered a popular substitute for nails because of their pressure-sensitive adhesive that maintains the grip between the wall and the wall art. It doesn’t even damage your wall.
What is the easiest way to hang pictures on a wall?
A genuine and sincere suggestion on easy ways to hang pictures on a wall is “Measure Everything”. Correct measurements can give you the best outcome. So do measure each side of the canvas art (use hanging formula) and place the wall art accordingly.
How to hang a 3 piece of Canvas Wall Art?
It’s a common concern of most people like how to hang a multi-panel canvas wall art easily. So here are some tricks for you to hang the wall art in its appropriate position.
- Select the central point of the room.
- Mark the eye-level position with the marker.
- Measure the dimensions of the panels individually and mark their spaces.
- Always place them with a 1-inch gap between sibling panels.
- Maintain the gap throughout the composition and see the final outlook.
How to Hang Art straight?
It’s the common problem we all face while hanging anything on the wall. The simple trick to hang the art straight on the wall is to mark on a tape and place it on the wall. Now place the nails or the hangers on the particular pointing position of the tape. In this way, you could place the wall art in the exact position.
How to hang pictures in a group?
The hanging of pictures is an individual’s choice. It depends on your area of placement and your creativity. But if you cannot decide how you should place pictures in a group here are some exclusive ways to hang pictures in a group:
- Make a gallery wall where you place several pictures on one wall leaving some space between them and portray a gallery.
- Jointly place pictures on the wall and cover the paint of your wall. In this way, you can customize your wall into your photo wall.
- Make a frame on the wall and place a different photograph on it. Enhance the boundary of the frame to give a clear look to the photographs.
- You can make a family tree or a branched photo formation to give your wall an innovative look.
In this article, we have tried to cover your concerns related to wall art hanging and home furnishings via canvas wall art. So keep in mind, whatever looks great to you, get-up-and-go for it. Your inner satisfaction is way more important than these technical things.